Friday, August 7, 2009

One Big A#% Painting



I am still working on a large wrap-around decorative illustration. I have to consider text and a spine. I painted most of the front and back covers before I left for Hartford Art School. I am trying to fit them together today and incorporate a spine and text blocks. Margo is working today. When she gets back I am hoping she can help me out with some effects for type and textboxes. I have huge gaps in my knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
BTW, the textblocks will be partially covered by the illustration. Ralph was disturbed that I covered up the fish. They won't be covered in the final layout- the current box is for placement.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an artist and illustrator. I work in traditional and digital media. I specialize in Equine subject matter.